• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

truck fire

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jamiew

What is the name of your state? Michigan...

My truck (dodge durango) caught fire from wiring under the drive seat. My truck is charred and total. I owe seven thousand dollars on the truck. I signed a contract with the pretence that nothing was wrong with the car at the time of purchase. My insurance will pay off the truck and I will get what is left, either a gain or a loss after a estimate of the trucks worth. My question is, Should Chrysler be given the seven thousand dollars for a truck that was sold with defect wiring under the drive seat which called the total of the truck? Also there is a investigation under way on the 01 Dodge Durango Sports reasons of fire under the drive seat, that report was from Nhtsa.com..

HappyHusband

jamiew said:

My truck (dodge durango) caught fire from wiring under the drive seat. My truck is charred and total. I owe seven thousand dollars on the truck. I signed a contract with the pretence that nothing was wrong with the car at the time of purchase. My insurance will pay off the truck and I will get what is left, either a gain or a loss after a estimate of the trucks worth. My question is, Should Chrysler be given the seven thousand dollars for a truck that was sold with defect wiring under the drive seat which called the total of the truck? Also there is a investigation under way on the 01 Dodge Durango Sports reasons of fire under the drive seat, that report was from Nhtsa.com..
Should Chrysler be given the seven thousand dollars

If Chrylser Financial is shown as first lien holder on the insurance policy, then yes.

T

thepizzaguy

jamiew said:

Are you asking if who lent you the money should or shouldn't get paid the seven thousand dollars?

Are you suggesting that you should beable to keep the money and not pay off the truck?

Say it ain't so:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">