• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vehicle Recall gets me a traffic ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I went through a stop sign because of faulty console trim.Can I get this dismissed?
What is the name of your state, Msbancroft, and what sort of "faulty console trim" would make it impossible for you to see a stop sign, and stop?

FlyingRon

Nissan Versa most likely. A recall came out LAST SEPTEMBER where the console trim caused some people to get their foot caught trying to get it off the gas pedal.

He will admit to driving a known defective vehicle for NINE MONTHS without remedying the problem. Never a good idea to confess to another crime to try to clear yourself of a first one.

Further, even for the few people who've experienced this problem the way you stop a car is to STEP ON THE BRAKE. If you can't use your right foot, use your left. And frankly, I'm not sure I or the court will buy your story either.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">