• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

victoria secret body wash

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sarahpuffer

New York-

This morning I opened the bottle and it splashed into my eye and burned horribly. I rinsed my eye for 20 minutes in water and 5 minutes with eye wash and it still is red and burning!

They didn't have a warning on the bottle at all!

What should I do?

Sarah

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
sarahpuffer said:
New York-

This morning I opened the bottle and it splashed into my eye and burned horribly. I rinsed my eye for 20 minutes in water and 5 minutes with eye wash and it still is red and burning!

What should I do?

Sarah
Good lord. Keep rinsing it, and be more careful in the future. :rolleyes:

ellencee

You may need to see an eye-care physician; washing your eye for that length of time with water and then with eye wash may have damaged your eye.
EC

HomeGuru

sarahpuffer said:
New York-

What should I do?

Sarah

**A: if you are remotely hinting at taking some sort of legal action, may we remind you of the name of the product. It is called body wash not eye wash.

VeronicaGia

sarahpuffer said:
New York-

What should I do?

Sarah
Not to seem rude, but do you really need a warning on the bottle that says "this is soap, do not get it into your eyes."?

zippysgoddess

May I ask the other obvious question? Why would you open anything like that near your face, anyway? It makes no sense, ever since we are children, we are taught to keep that kind of stuff away from our mouths, noses, eyes, and etc.

Even bottles of soda need to be kept away from your face because of pressure, you never know what will happen when you open something new, common sense says "KEEP IT AWAY FROM YOUR FACE!"

What should you do? NOT file a frivolous suit. I think you're lying.

There is nothing in there that would cause it to blow up at you. And the stuff is thick, like shampoo. You have to squeeze the bottle extremely hard AND have your face very close to the bottle in order for it to "splash" in your eye.

For that matter, how does something like gel "splash" anywhere?

So what is it? Were you stupid or are you lying?

What next? Suing Clairol because you got some Herbal Essences in your eyesin the shower?

Veronica1228

Arkie, what's up dude? Why do you continue with these bogus threads? You said you were going to stop and now this is your third new persona. Why are you going back on your promise?

And you and I both know this is you. You have to admit that I can spot you quite accurately at 20 paces, so don't pretend, okay? Just stop the game playing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">