• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wood found inside my Bagel.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ToKoYaMi

Hi,
Im 16 years old, and im in the state and North Carolina, and i apologize if this is the wrong topic to be writting under, but i was eating a bagel tonight and about half-way threw i bit into a section that was hard, at first i thought it might be a harder part of the rasin, since it was a cinnamon rasin bagel, but i took it out of my mouth it was clearly wood.
I then took the rest of the partly-chewed bagel out of my mouth to look for more wood. In total there were about 3/4 small peices of wood in there.

This didnt not come from somwhere else........
First of all nothing around me that was anywhere near the bagel could of shed wood onto it, and even if that was possible, it wasn't like i just ate the bagel, and it wasn't like i was taking a small nip at the top of the bagel, it was a big bite, and like i said before i was about halfway threw it, if not more, so this was obviously inside of it........

I saved what remained of the bagel i was eating, and i don't plan on eating the 3 left in the package.......I wanted to know if i have grounds to sue, of course im perfectly fine, but A. Those small peices of wood went down on my tounge hard, and hurt......and B. There should not be wood in a persons bagel! I might be a minor, but i have eaten quite a few bagels in my life and never have i had problems with wood being in my pastry! :mad:

Thanks to anyone who can help =)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ToKoYaMi said:
Hi,
Im 16 years old, and im in the state and North Carolina, and i apologize if this is the wrong topic to be writting under, but i was eating a bagel tonight and about half-way threw i bit into a section that was hard, at first i thought it might be a harder part of the rasin, since it was a cinnamon rasin bagel, but i took it out of my mouth it was clearly wood.
I then took the rest of the partly-chewed bagel out of my mouth to look for more wood. In total there were about 3/4 small peices of wood in there.

This didnt not come from somwhere else........
First of all nothing around me that was anywhere near the bagel could of shed wood onto it, and even if that was possible, it wasn't like i just ate the bagel, and it wasn't like i was taking a small nip at the top of the bagel, it was a big bite, and like i said before i was about halfway threw it, if not more, so this was obviously inside of it........

I saved what remained of the bagel i was eating, and i don't plan on eating the 3 left in the package.......I wanted to know if i have grounds to sue, of course im perfectly fine, but A. Those small peices of wood went down on my tounge hard, and hurt......and B. There should not be wood in a persons bagel! I might be a minor, but i have eaten quite a few bagels in my life and never have i had problems with wood being in my pastry! :mad:

My response:

"Anyone who can help" is not a legal question. "Help" with what?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
I've been accused of having wood in my pants, but I never sued anyone for it.
My response:

The temptation was even too obvious for me, but you took the opportunity anyway.

Yours very truly,

Pinocchio

Last edited:

ToKoYaMi

sorry, i thought this was a real legal advise fourm, not a place of young immature responses, my fault! it is the Internet after all.......

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ToKoYaMi said:
sorry, i thought this was a real legal advise fourm, not a place of young immature responses, my fault! it is the Internet after all.......

My response:

Dear Heart, all you've done is given us a scenario. What's your legal question?

IAAL

MeAnDg5

ToKoYaMi said:
Hi,
I wanted to know if i have grounds to sue, of course im perfectly fine, but A. Those small peices of wood went down on my tounge hard, and hurt...... :mad:

I'm no attorney but it looks like he did ask a question??

HomeGuru

ToKoYaMi said:

**A: what's a "real legal advise fourm"?

HomeGuru

BelizeBreeze said:
Then answer it. No one here has a treasure map to psychically discern what the real legal question is except you :rolleyes:

**A: I take exception to that statement in that we have no treasure map, just a map to the nearest outhouse.

BelizeBreeze

HomeGuru said:
**A: I take exception to that statement in that we have no treasure map, just a map to the nearest outhouse.
Actually, I used the map to find the outhouse last time I was in the office and sorry to say, since there were no more copies of Field and Stream, the map was used as and 'ALTERNATIVE' and is no longer available.

rmet4nzkx

Wait a minute folks, I have possesion of the FA Crystal Ball, maybe it's on the fritz again because all it says is : "FIBER" :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">