• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

answer to summons on from cach llc

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fifaref2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan
I have my answer ready to submit for lawsuit in case brought by Cach llc w/ WWR as hired attorney.

Question, If I know the credit card is mine do I admit that in court? If I do does that mean I am screwed for asking to see the original contract?

I thought of just saying the following:

Lack the knowledge or information sufficient to form a belief as to the truth of the allegation and demands strict proof thereof. Paragraph four is a legal conclusion, the basis for which must be proved or disproved in a court of law, the burden of which rests on the Plaintiff. Plaintiff has not provided the original contract that proves the interest and finance charges that were added on and capitalized upon the principle.

I have file this today, responses appreciated. This is my 1st time filing but I will be busy as there are 2 others I havent't been served w/ yet.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">