• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto repo,d

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bassdr

i live in mississippi, my auto was repo'd a couple of months ago, i was in bankruptcy but was unable to make payments so i was thrown out. we got a letter that said it was final on 10/14/09. when we located the car the lady said i only had 3 days to contact her about the personal belongings that were inside, tools , toys, wifes purse etc... when i contacted the lady she said the car had been sold and probably crushed, but it is in her impound yard out of site of the highway. 2 questions, can she keep my stuff that was in the car and did she jump the gun by repoing the auto before the bankruptcy dismissal was final..What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?mississippi

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">