• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bank account garnished against someone else

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

traci226

What is the name of your state?Pa, my bank account has been frozen due to a judgement against an ex-boyfriend, I have contacted the bank but their hands are tied. I have also spoken to the company that has frozen the account and explained everything to them. They don't care, they want the money in my account reguardless of the proof my bank said would get this matter cleared. I also explaines to them that I will lose my job, my car, my home as well as my son. Again they don't care. Is there any way I can get this resolved and my money back? I have no way to even contact my ex. I am going to loose everything because of him.

Veronica1228

traci226 said:
What is the name of your state?Pa, my bank account has been frozen due to a judgement against an ex-boyfriend, I have contacted the bank but their hands are tied. I have also spoken to the company that has frozen the account and explained everything to them. They don't care, they want the money in my account reguardless of the proof my bank said would get this matter cleared. I also explaines to them that I will lose my job, my car, my home as well as my son. Again they don't care. Is there any way I can get this resolved and my money back? I have no way to even contact my ex. I am going to loose everything because of him.
Why was your account levied? Was his name on the account or your name on the debt?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">