• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being sued by debt collector

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Earth to Dave. Just because TODAY's prices are reasonable does not mean last years, or the time where economic crisis occurs, were. And, by the way, 2 dollars a gallon is also a bit inflated.
Our OP says it's a joke that she is being sued. WE say that it is NOT a joke for someone to want to be paid, per the agreement that was entered in to.

Are you that dense?

davew128

Earth to Dave. Just because TODAY's prices are reasonable does not mean last years, or the time where economic crisis occurs, were. And, by the way, 2 dollars a gallon is also a bit inflated.
Planet Krypton to Emach: Get over yourself.

Shay-Pari'e

I so have to jump in here.

The economy is crap, but it still does not mean that one can live off others. Find a job, do what it takes, but don't put your burden on me anymore. Invest in the foriegn exchange . So many opportunities, yet so many people who are going to play the system for all they have.

Wake up peep's. Use your brain, and figure it out.

emach1

You want me to extend credit to you after you had your car repoed? :eek:
Dave, you dont need to. The finance company agreed to reinstate the loan. I make damn good money and I pay my bills. Shocked? A pessimistic attitude is about as unhealthy as cigarette smoking. I'll bet you do both.

davew128

Dave, you dont need to. The finance company agreed to reinstate the loan. I make damn good money and I pay my bills. Shocked? A pessimistic attitude is about as unhealthy as cigarette smoking. I'll bet you do both.
That's two bets you've lost now, three if this post counted as two.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">