• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Charity donation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lara72

A charity donated money to help pay for treatment of my sick animal when it was injured in July of this year.i gave one of the admin of the charity all the info she required when she came around to discuss things.now the same admin of the charity is claiming I have conned them out of the money the donated £240 and is demanding I pay the money back and has been verbally abusive and aggressive on the phone to me threatening to take me to court even though I didn't "con" her(as she puts it).can she demand the money back and can she take me to court about it even though I did nothing wrong?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
A charity donated money to help pay for treatment of my sick animal when it was injured in July of this year.i gave one of the admin of the charity all the info she required when she came around to discuss things.now the same admin of the charity is claiming I have conned them out of the money the donated £240 and is demanding I pay the money back and has been verbally abusive and aggressive on the phone to me threatening to take me to court even though I didn't "con" her(as she puts it).can she demand the money back and can she take me to court about it even though I did nothing wrong?
I'm sorry, but this forum is for US law only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">