• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

college is withholding transcripts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dcmacduff

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

A college I attended is withholding the transcripts from my Masters which I paid for in full. I started a doctoral program but owe them for a few classes for that. Am I not entitled to the transcripts for the program I paid or in full?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

dcmacduff

A college I attended is withholding the transcripts from my Masters which I paid for in full. I started a doctoral program but owe them for a few classes for that. Am I not entitled to the transcripts for the program I paid or in full?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
california

Antigone*

The title of your post is misleading. It implies they have done something wrong:cool:.

Pay what you owe, get your transcripts.

cyjeff

Your transcript is the only carrot the university has over you.

If you don't pay, you won't get a transcript. Easy as that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">