• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract Date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

For England

What is the name of your state? CA

I have a unsigned contract, which at the top say's "This agreement is made effective as of April 5th"

At the bottom of the page is a section for me the lender and the borrower to sign and date along with a witness.

These dates will be after the date described at the top.

Does this nullify the agreement?

Judgment!

For England said:
What is the name of your state? CA

I have a unsigned contract, which at the top say's "This agreement is made effective as of April 5th"

At the bottom of the page is a section for me the lender and the borrower to sign and date along with a witness.

These dates will be after the date described at the top.

Does this nullify the agreement?

No. Has either party "performed" pursuant to the contract terms and conditions; e.g., has the loan been made?

IAAL

For England

The loan has been made, it was a rolling loan, I helped him out with accomodation, food etc whilst we came to California. He has borrowed cerca $2000 (£1000+) over 3 months, there wasn't one instance of me giving him $2000.

I'm extremely worried the guy will not pay so I need the contract to be rock solid. :eek:

This is the contract: http://speeps.com/contract.doc

Hopefully it is water tight. :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">