• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I get my HSA money?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Roxrox

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have had a Health Spending Account (HSA) for about 5 years. This company is always screwing up, taking weeks to send me money, sending me a check when I have direct deposit set up with them, and other errors that I have to ask them to fix. In fact, I don't think I've ever gotten my money from them without some kind of hassle.

This time, they've taken more than three months, and I still don't have my money. When I e-mail them, they don't even respond anymore. I don't call them because I want everything documented. I have filed a complaint with my employer, and they will be switching to a different company this year because I am not the only one with problems. But is there anything else I can do? Is there a time limit for them to get my money to me, or even respond?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">