• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to find a company that buys judgements?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

switchex

What is the name of your state? MD

I have been all over the net trying to find a company that buys judgements but other than a couple companies that buy judgments over $5000, there is notthing! Can i find someone who would buy my judgement of $1700. thanks.

fairisfair

What is the name of your state? MD

I have been all over the net trying to find a company that buys judgements but other than a couple companies that buy judgments over $5000, there is notthing! Can i find someone who would buy my judgement of $1700. thanks.
this is a legal website.

This is NOT a legal question.

switchex

I didn't mean to post an illegal question .. can u please expalin why it is illegal? Is selling a judgement an illegal activity? just trying to understand. Thank you.

fairisfair

I didn't mean to post an illegal question .. can u please expalin why it is illegal? Is selling a judgement an illegal activity? just trying to understand. Thank you.
I didn't say it was an ILLEGAL question.

I said it was not a legal advice question.

Okay, well that is what I meant anyway. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">