• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Incorrect Payoff

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NeedHelp2016

I come here for free advice and so far I've encountered two rude people. All I wanted was advice on what to do but I get mocked instead of being helped. Tranquility (ironic) and Zigner. Thanks a lot guys!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I come here for free advice and so far I've encountered two rude people. All I wanted was advice on what to do but I get mocked instead of being helped. Tranquility (ironic) and Zigner. Thanks a lot guys!
You haven't been mocked - you've been told the truth. I'm sorry we couldn't tell you what you wanted to hear. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tranquility

I tried to find out what your issue was as I truly did not understand. After repeated attempts, I believed I came to an understanding and gave you an answer. I still don't see how you feel you have been harmed. Is it that you have to pay twice in one month? Once for the payment you missed on the original loan and once for the normal payment due on the refinance?

NeedHelp2016

Telling someone that they screwed up and just the overall tone of your comments is not telling someone the truth, I can handle being told the truth. It's the condescending nature of your comments thats left a bad impression on me. Putting someone down, especially when that person is looking for help, that's not telling that person any truths. That tells me you are a mean person. I know bouncing the payment was my fault. I lost my job and some of my bills did not clear. I was hoping for the old finance company twould take this into account when refinancing but they didn't. I wanted to know if I could've held them ac****able or if I have to pay. You could've told me yay or nay in a much nicer way so I just won't come here anymore for advice. Thanks

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Telling someone that they screwed up and just the overall tone of your comments is not telling someone the truth, I can handle being told the truth. It's the condescending nature of your comments thats left a bad impression on me. Putting someone down, especially when that person is looking for help, that's not telling that person any truths. That tells me you are a mean person. I know bouncing the payment was my fault. I lost my job and some of my bills did not clear. I was hoping for the old finance company twould take this into account when refinancing but they didn't. I wanted to know if I could've held them ac****able or if I have to pay. You could've told me yay or nay in a much nicer way so I just won't come here anymore for advice. Thanks
One is glad to be of service.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">