• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

issue with IDEO LABS GMBH

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kanan

I have problem with Ideo Labs GmbH. 2 months ago i registered in just-date.de site and I paid 1 euro for 14 days membership. They are then charged me 89,90 Euro without letters or confirmation for 6 months premium membership. I rebooked, the payment from my bank account via my bank.
Then they sent informing me that I have to pay back the money otherwise they will go a court.I not pay attention, and I wrote them an e-mail that I do not want to not be their premium membership, but it was not never answered.
2 days ago I got a letter from this company. The letter is in German language.As I understand the attorneys wrote me up 02/11/2016 Today I have to 153,90 Euro to pay them.
What should i do in this situation? I need help please.

Proserpina

I have problem with Ideo Labs GmbH. 2 months ago i registered in just-date.de site and I paid 1 euro for 14 days membership. They are then charged me 89,90 Euro without letters or confirmation for 6 months premium membership. I rebooked, the payment from my bank account via my bank.
Then they sent informing me that I have to pay back the money otherwise they will go a court.I not pay attention, and I wrote them an e-mail that I do not want to not be their premium membership, but it was not never answered.
2 days ago I got a letter from this company. The letter is in German language.As I understand the attorneys wrote me up 02/11/2016 Today I have to 153,90 Euro to pay them.
What should i do in this situation? I need help please.
You need an attorney in your own country/the company's country. This forum is for US law only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">