• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judgement Proof?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Ohio
Is there such a thing is a form to state you are judgement proof? in case you are sued by a collection agency.
Also if you live with someone but are not married can thy take away his assests on old credit crad bills you have in your name only?
There are 3 CAs after me now on old bills fom 1995.
I have no bank accounys, no emplpyment, only a social security check and some possesions. no car.
Can I get a car to use as a way to get to doctors, to get medicine and food and not have them take it away from me?
I am 64 and in bad health and my situation will never change in the future.:confused:

TigerD

Please just go re-read the responses from last time you asked the same question -- or the time before that.

DC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">