• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kentucky credit card downpayment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sbricknell

What is the name of your state? kentucky
i just recently had a dealing with a car dealership. yippy yippy. After the deal went threw i was left owing 22000 on a vehicle with promises that i would get key fobes to open my doors automatically. After 2 weeks and no sign of the dealer interested in getting me the key fobes, they call me stating they did not have receipt of my downpayment. At the time the paperwork was drawn up I handed them willingly my card to withdraw the funds and they took it into another room and came back immediately writing the numbers down from it. At this time they hand me the invoice showing all the figures and in one of the blocks it states "credit: cash on delivery 3000.00". Am i required to call them and give my numbers or swipe my card?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">