• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal forms in New York State

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dbjudgrecovery

New York

I have recently started a judgment recovery business in New York State. Unfortunately the state I took the course in was California. The laws and forms are sometimes very different. When I went to the county clerks office she had no idea of what I was talking about. I am very sure there is such a form but I have been researching online for about 2 weeks and haven't had much luck.
Any input would be greatly appreciated....

TigerD

dbjudgrecovery said:
New York

I have recently started a judgment recovery business in New York State. Unfortunately the state I took the course in was California. The laws and forms are sometimes very different. When I went to the county clerks office she had no idea of what I was talking about. I am very sure there is such a form but I have been researching online for about 2 weeks and haven't had much luck.
Any input would be greatly appreciated....
What kind of form are you looking for?
DC

TigerD

Ladynred said:
DC, I thought you were on your honeymoon..... what are you doing hanging out here ?? :(
Sailed into Florida yesterday morning. By dinner we were in the Twin Cities and drove back to the house this morning.

So, I'm back.
I'm married (legally now -- not just and understanding)
And I'm unemployed.

Time to start my own agency.

We will file the incorporation paperwork by Friday, and apply for the CA license next week. I have several businesses lined up to give me all of their collections work - which should be only about $350-400,000 a year in face value. (not much for a portfolio to start with)

Then we seek funding. SBA or private investors and if all else fails, personal money. Followed by fitting out the call center, hiring and training collectors and making our first debt purchase.

So, LNR you looking for a job as a debt collector? ;)

DC

Ladynred

EEeeehh..nooo... debt collecting is one thing I am definitely not suited for. I don't have the disposition for it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">