• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loss of earning power evaluation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

maxpane

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nebr
I have been told i should request a loss of earning power evaluation instead of a impairment rating. I am still at the same job I injured my back at 6 years ago but put in a supervisory position instead of physical labor. Ive been there so long they keep me on but I dont think anyone else would hire me if I lost the job or could no longer work. FCE results of 10lbs lifting, sitting 30min, standing 10min and bending limitations. Is the LEP the better choice or even possible for benifits when im still working?

maxpane

Absolutely nothing. This post wasn't submitted in this catagory and would explain why I couldn't get an answer.

justalayman

Absolutely nothing. This post wasn't submitted in this catagory and would explain why I couldn't get an answer.
Your statement in the first reference in the years I have been posting about a thread showed up in a category you did not start it in. I suspect you are mistaken but anyway:

try again in the correct category.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">