• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help on what I should do next?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mollettec

Virginia:
I have a medical bill from when I had my daughter in 2015. I had Anthem Health insurance through my husband. I had been married previously and divorced in 2014. My ex husband unknowingly to me had kept me on his health insurance and did not tell me. Well apparently Anthem found out and after a year my anthem health insurance took all of the money back from her birth and said my exhusbands insurance is primary. Although he had no reason to keep me on nor is it court ordered to keep me on he did. Optima's statue of limitation for new claims is a year and since Anthem waited over a year to take the money back and Optima is refusing to pay I now I have a bill of 5,000 dollars and a warrant in debt for the money I have been fighting with the insurance for months. submitted paper claims that they said they never recieved to Optima just to see if they would do something but they have already said they wont. I need help dont knowhave a medic bill from when I had my daughter in 2015. I had Anthem Health insurance through my husband. I had been married previously and divorced in 2014. My ex husband unknowingly to me had kept me on his health insurance and did not tell me. Well apparently Anthem found out and after a year my anthem health insurance took all of the money back from her birth and said my exhusbands insurance is primary. Although he had no reason to keep me on nor is it court ordered to keep me on he did. Optima's statue of limitation for new claims is a year and since Anthem waited over a year to take the money back and Optima is refusing to pay I now I have a bill of 5,000 dollars and a warrant in debt for the money I have been fighting with the insurance for months. submitted paper claims that they said they never recieved to Optima just to see if they would do something but they have already said they wont. I need help dont know what to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">