• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OT: Lottery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? N/A

For all the people that are playing mega millions tonight...Good luck. :)

BTW: I chose this forum and an ironic comedy. :D

Seriously...Best of luck any and all!!

Blue

Silverplum

If I win, I'll fly you & yours to Colorado for an enormous, month-long shopping FIESTA! :D And set up a nice account in your name. :)

It's so easy to be "generous" with Mega-Millions! ;)

Just Blue

If I win, I'll fly you & yours to Colorado for an enormous, month-long shopping FIESTA! :D And set up a nice account in your name. :)

It's so easy to be "generous" with Mega-Millions! ;)
If I win I am sending you and your family to join mine in HI.

It is fun thinking of the nice things your can do for the people you love...Yes?

I know I will spend a few..or more...millions. The rest will be invested wisely and mega (100 or so) millions to various causes.

single317dad

If it was me, I'm paying all of Zigner's due child support. I expect a complimentary plane ride.

Oh, wait, it wasn't me, because I don't participate in the contrived poor tax :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">