• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal Car Repo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

txrose1993

Okay I live in Texas. My husband and I have a car that we got in July before I had my daughter. We have been making the payments on it since then and we decided in January that we dont need it anymore so we found someone who took over payments. Now she is 2 months behind on payments, she agreed to get the car in their (her and her husbands) names, she does not have insurance on it at all and refuses to get insurance or get it in her name. Do we have the right to repo it since it is in our name still?? She also has not gotten it inspected or kept up with it (tires, oil change, ect.) like she agreed. Thanks for your time everyone. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">