• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Post Judgement Interrogatories

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wise19744

Maryland. I received a post-judgement interrogatories. I have no idea what form is this and why did they send this to me..is there anyone can tell me more about this order. Can I send this back without answering the questions and let them know they have the wrong person?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

wise19744 said:
Maryland. I received a post-judgement interrogatories. I have no idea what form is this and why did they send this to me..is there anyone can tell me more about this order. Can I send this back without answering the questions and let them know they have the wrong person?

My response:

Are you, in fact, the debtor of the Plaintiff? Is it your name on the paperwork that was sent to you?

IAAL

Ladynred

To simplify IAAL's answer - have you been sued and is there a judgment against you ???? If there is, then you MUST answer those questions and return them as instructed.

If you have NOT been sued and there is NO judgment - and your name isn't on those interrogatories, then, yes, you can return them unanswered.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">