• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sketchy debt collection lawyer won't let me settle judgement.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Unkind71

Hey there folks, trying to settle a judgment here because I'm attempting to close on my first home. The attorney that's handling it hasn't returned calls from I or my legal team for about two months. He is literally stopping me from owning a home and I'm trying to reach him because I want to settle, I've left messages, even shown up at his office and he is never there. What are my options?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hey there folks, trying to settle a judgment here because I'm attempting to close on my first home. The attorney that's handling it hasn't returned calls from I or my legal team for about two months. He is literally stopping me from owning a home and I'm trying to reach him because I want to settle, I've left messages, even shown up at his office and he is never there. What are my options?
Ask your legal team...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">