• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

slimy, no good, lying lawyers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerD

First i never said bbb had anything to do with it, except when i contacted them they were to NO help. So perhaps u should learn to pay attetion. All i needed was advice to my situation, not a bunch of comments that bascially mean squat to me. Its the ppl like ur comments that makes the world a peachy place, a place where everyone can get along cause everyone is just so nice. Thx for the advice of further advancing my legal knowledge and for the 90% comments of nonsense. That really assisted me!

Good job guys!:eek:
You had me at "slimy, no good, lying lawyers."

But, I also dream of the restoration of debtor's prisons.

DC

pissed

Just out of curiosity, exactly what do you think the BBB does?

Perhaps you should learn to read and spell. That would be a start, non?

I don't think that was even English...
Why dont u take the time to look them up and see they are there to assist with issues you may have with other buisness's. U might know this if u wasnt busy applying ur grammer skills to others, just a thought.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Why dont u take the time to look them up and see they are there to assist with issues you may have with other buisness's. U might know this if u wasnt busy applying ur grammer skills to others, just a thought.
Boy you have no clue about anything. Time for you to pay someone to put up with you.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I actually appreciate seeing this post first thing in the morning. It helps to start the day out with a smile and a chuckle... :D

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
When you are asking for free help from volunteers, the onus is on you to make your questions clear and readable. The onus is not on the volunteers to spend their limited time looking up anything that you can look up yourself or trying to understand your poor spelling and grammar.

Pro didn't ask you what the BBB did because she didn't know and wanted you to inform her. She asked you because you clearly do not understand what their purpose is and she wanted to bring that fact, subtly, to your attention. Perhaps she should have been more direct but, unlike you, she is polite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">