• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Student stuck in a loop of rarely answered phone calls

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kejifuen

So i got accepted into UW last year and have been taking classes... But before that i was planning too got to WA State, i even went and registered. For some reason they said when you register, you automatically get sent your financial aid in check form. I have never seen this check in my life. They also told me too find it or they will report me and it could ruin my credit its for 4000 dollars. I'm thinking cant they just cancel it?They said i could petition or something. But What i don't get is, i thought you have too accept the financial aid money yourself before they send it. Also my brother goes too WA State and we looked at his online profile and it showed his financial aid records and GPA. And i go on my WA State profile i have a 0.0 GPA (Because i drooped the classes early) And i had no financial aid records. Also the title explains my situation now.

Last edited:

OHRoadwarrior

When you drop your classes, the financial aid is usually dropped. It is an award based on completion of classes in most situations and subject to being revoked for dropping or being kicked out of the university.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">