• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sued in texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

texasgirl190

What is the name of your state?Texas I try to file chapter seven but it was dismissed. All the credit card companies that were in the chapter seven have left me alone except for one. Wells Fargo Fincial. Now they are suing me. My house or cars or not in my name. But can they take money out of my checking account? And how do they get your checking account number? I have been served with the papers and they want something in writing. What do I do now. Thanks

Ebony5283

WellsFargo

texasgirl190 said:
What is the name of your state?Texas I try to file chapter seven but it was dismissed. All the credit card companies that were in the chapter seven have left me alone except for one. Wells Fargo Fincial. Now they are suing me. My house or cars or not in my name. But can they take money out of my checking account? And how do they get your checking account number? I have been served with the papers and they want something in writing. What do I do now. Thanks

I done business with Wells Fargo,they are trying to scam you,first of all they can't take money out of your Checking account with out your permission.for taking money out your checking account without your permission that's against the law.if your house and cars are not in your name they can't do nothing to you,they tried to scam me before when I told them I was going to get my Lawyer to call them I never heard from them again.since you been serve with the papers if you don't have a Lawyer you need to get one.
third you have the right to sue them for taking money out your chekcing account with out your permission,if you let your lawyer handle them the only one will come out with money is you,I hope that info help.

Veronica1228

texasgirl190 said:
First of all, please ignore Ebony. I don't know who she is, but I think the villiage she is from is looking for her. They need their idiot back.

Second, the only way they can get money from your account is if they take you to court and are awarded a judgment. If that happens they can get your account number from an old check that you issued to them, skip tracing, or by subpoena.

What is it that they want in writing?

Last edited:

texasgirl190

state of texas/ on the paper I was served with it said to appear by filling a written answer to Plantiff's original petition or before 10 am of teh Monday next after the expiration of twenty days after the date of service of this citation before teh honorable county court at law of orange county.

Should I call the office that is suing me to see what I can do?
And the checking account I used to pay them I no longer use. Thanks

texasgirl190

The debt is 2 and half yrs old. Its been over a yr since I pay on the debt. And this same compay want me to pay just 200.00 when they found out I was filing chaper seven. I just have paid them that and be done with them. The reason I think my chapter seven was dismised because when we went in front to the trust person the lawyers sect ( wife) put down some wrong amounts on certain payments. So it look like I was lying about what my depts were. Plus I am married I was doing it under my name only. Thanks for the help. Anything eles that you know I would appreicated it very much!!

JETX

Who do I talk to about a refund of my Texas school taxes. Looks like the money was wasted!! :D

JETX

texasgirl190 said:
I am so glad that you get enjoyment over other peoples problems!
I guess you missed the fact that NO ONE was making fun of the 'problems', huh??
Can you 'guess' what my post was making reference to??

texasgirl190

Yes I do. The lawyer that I used. But making a joke about him doesn't not make me feel any better. I am looking for help on here not jokes. Sorry I don't mean to sound like a witch. Just worry about what to do and what is going to happen.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">