• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it too late?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LawQuestion15

Have you gone to the court to examine the file in order to determine the method of service?

I have not, as I heard it's available online. Would you know if that is true? I called the County Clerk and they said so but hung up on me twice and again the following day.

Had you known about it at the time (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on that), what would your defense have been?
Defense is bringing witnesses wronged by him in the recent past in similar type situations.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Defense is bringing witnesses wronged by him in the recent past in similar type situations.
In other words, you don't have a defense. As pointed out above (by latigo), you don't have a valid reason to have the judgment set aside.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">