• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transfer a balance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

equineapha

Is it legal for an electric company to transfer a balance of 480 for an 11 year old past due account to a non family person ,no relationship..but
I'm living with? Here in southeast Alabama
Then harassing us with saying collections ppl coming g and harness wages after I told them I was on ssi disabled

adjusterjack

You're going to have to be a lot clearer about the who's who and the what's what.

Is it legal for an electric company to transfer a balance of 480 for an 11 year old past due account
Whose account was it?

to a non family person ,no relationship..but I'm living with?
You're living with somebody your not related to?

Was the account balance transferred to you or to that person?

Are you in the same property that the old account was?

Then harassing us with
Who is doing the harassing?

Who is us.

saying collections ppl coming
Again, who is saying this?

Coming where?

To your house?

To knock on your door and ask for money?

g and harness wages
Do you mean "garnish" wages?

That takes a court order. Has somebody been sued? Is there a judgment?

after I told them I was on ssi disabled
Who is "them"?

"Telling" somebody something is meaningless if that somebody hasn't done anything yet.

What did the utility company tell you when you asked about all this?

Better yet, maybe you should find somebody who has better writing and grammar skills to write this story for you. No offense. But your post is incomprehensible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">