• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transworld Systems address for letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Herrick9

I reside in Florida and have since '07
Rec'd a call out of the clear blue on 10/15 from the boorish "collector"type consistently described here....In an attempt to collect a debt..blah, blah...blah.
He worked for Transworld Systems which he conveniently slurred along with his name...I think he's in New Jersey but not sure...Apparently he seems to think I owe my old accountant/lawyer from '00-01 in CT the sum of $1500. He maintains '04 but that would certainly be more convenient for him with SoL's etc..I discontinued my relationship with them in '01.

He has made several add'l calls to my land-line and even one to my cell phone which I have found subsequently is a no-no per the (TCPA). I simply don't answer the phone when I see the origin is blocked or 000000000

My question to you folks is what location do I use for the "Drop Dead" letter
without a name. When you get a minute. TKU. -j

Antigone*

I reside in Florida and have since '07
Rec'd a call out of the clear blue on 10/15 from the boorish "collector"type consistently described here....In an attempt to collect a debt..blah, blah...blah.
He worked for Transworld Systems which he conveniently slurred along with his name...I think he's in New Jersey but not sure...Apparently he seems to think I owe my old accountant/lawyer from '00-01 in CT the sum of $1500. He maintains '04 but that would certainly be more convenient for him with SoL's etc..I discontinued my relationship with them in '01.

He has made several add'l calls to my land-line and even one to my cell phone which I have found subsequently is a no-no per the (TCPA). I simply don't answer the phone when I see the origin is blocked or 000000000

My question to you folks is what location do I use for the "Drop Dead" letter
without a name.
When you get a minute. TKU. -j
I'm sorry but DC (a handsomely boorish friend of mine) took the FA Crytsal Ball out for a round of golf, so you're SOL.

TigerD

I'm sorry but DC (a handsomely boorish friend of mine) took the FA Crytsal Ball out for a round of golf, so you're SOL.
It is amazing how much scratch you can make betting per ball on the golf course with the FA Crystal ball in your bag.

Wow. I'm not giving it back until after the Superbowl.

As to the OP's state of confusion, please allow me to shatter his hopes.
Written contact, or on a simple or implied contract: 6 years, (CGS 52-576)
The OP left CT in 2007 and admits the debt is from 2001.

It is very possible that it is within the SOL. Oh too bad. Now let's talk about tolling... Until you return ...

DC

tranquility

So, are you saying he should wait a little before sending a cease and desist and then he'd have a valid affirmative defense?

tranquility

Where'd you get that from? Genuine question, not sarcasm.
My mistake, I thought the OP was back in the forum state and used my super math skills and subtracted 2001 from 2007 to see, at best, time was short to file suit. I see he's still gone though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">