• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what to put on request for admissions?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lawcurious123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma

Love, Beal and Nixon is trying to sue me on a very old credit card debt. I received a summons from them and answered it stating that I was requesting more information. They didnt send me anything except the last social security numbers on the account and the original creditors date. I believe this debt is past the SOL but I am not positive. How do I find out? I need to make them prove they even own this debt and provide the original contract. But I just received a plaintiff's request for admissions and interrogatories and requests for production of documents. My 30 days is almost up (even though I thought the law was 35 days) I need to fill this out ASAP but have no clue what to put. I know they are trying to get me to admit guilt without providing me the documents they know they are suppose to provide. I think this is their standard business. What should I do next?

please help fast!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">