• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Yikkkees

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

atalosslady

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Canada
does a personal guarantee from a third party whos willing and able to pay (i have become disabled and have no income of any kind ) take this debt from me ? Is there any way of getting debt out of my name and put into anothers name ?

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Canada
does a personal guarantee from a third party whos willing and able to pay (i have become disabled and have no income of any kind ) take this debt from me ? Is there any way of getting debt out of my name and put into anothers name ?
We don't do Canadian law here. :cool:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
It's true that we don't do Canadian law...but I have to point out the obvious. If somebody is a guarantor on the loan and is willing and able to pay, then why doesn't that person just pay it, then you can repay that person?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">