• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In CA and need help with state temp disability....please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's entirely up to you. You can call another doctor, who may or may not be willing to fill out the disability paperwork, or you can NOT call another doctor and continue working. I don't know what other options you think there may be.
Yeah, I'm perfectly aware of my options. The questions (posted previously) that I am seeking opinions for are as follows:
Do you think I should see another orthopedist or another primary care physician?
Would another ortho want his own MRI or would he be fine with the one I have on disk from the other ortho?

I'm seeking opinions that may read something like this:
"IMO, if I were you, I would see another primary care physician because..."
or
"My new ortho went on a two year old MRI from my previous ortho. IMO, I don't think he would want or need to order a new MRI."

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Yeah, I'm perfectly aware of my options. The questions (posted previously) that I am seeking opinions for are as follows:
Do you think I should see another orthopedist or another primary care physician?
Would another ortho want his own MRI or would he be fine with the one I have on disk from the other ortho?

I'm seeking opinions that may read something like this:
"IMO, if I were you, I would see another primary care physician because..."
or
"My new ortho went on a two year old MRI from my previous ortho. IMO, I don't think he would want or need to order a new MRI."
IMO, your questions are not proper for a legal forum. If you have any further legal questions, please do ask. Otherwise, you may wish to visit a forum more geared towards medical questions. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">