• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dropped because of minor warrant,now lifted--former status carries weight in decision

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

promicarus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
I was determined 100% disabled in 2002, received coverage and benefits for only two months before a minor warrant dating from 20 years prior was unearthed from another state, at which point I was summarily 'excommunicated'. That warrant has now been lifted, but I'm told, universally, that I will be forced to reapply and endure the identical process again. Does the fact that I was previously deemed disabled carry any weight in the determination, at this point?

Also, I have--or can likely produce--records from private psychiatric consultants dating back to age 19, that likely would reflect a disabled status--especially as medications were of the antipsychotic variety. If this demonstrates that I have in fact been disabled before age 22, would this entitle me to SSDI payments commensurate with my parents/guardians earnings, now that my father is deceased. I have read reference to such on different threads here, as well as policy statements originating with Social Security Administration, itself. I am 42 years old, and have managed to maintain steady employment for only 9months, more often much shorter periods, if at all. I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, PTSD, bipolar disorder, Generalized Anxiety disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and Agoraphobia, as well as panic disorder--this from an early age. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Now I appear to have neurological symptoms which of course, only medicaid could be hoped to address, considering it would be rejected under the auspices of "preexisting conditions". Frankly, I'm nearing desperation. Again, any help whatsoever would be infinitely appreciated.

OHRoadwarrior

You would have come up for a periodic review every 3 years or so. Have you maintained a continuous record of treatment for all these conditions you claim for the past 10 years? Have you been incarcerated?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">