• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

EDD Calif. Disability Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KeRPLunCK

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Calif--------Recently I was denied further compensation by an " EDD" appointed psychiatrist. My benefits stopped on the same day ( 11/25/08). They have been slow to pay up to that point and did not receive my last check until 01/09/09. I have been seen by 2 other psychiatrists who dispute the findings. I pointed this out and submitted copies of these results to EDD. I have been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety and am currently being treated for ptsd (Vietnam). My question is I have until 1/25/09 to file an appeal. I had been on disability since 1/15/09 until 11/25/09. What should I do? -----thanks ---KerPLunCK

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">