• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need a disability lawyer in metro Atlanta

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

12SAZ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I am trying to find someone who has had a really good experience with a lawyer who handles disability denial particularly with Unum Provident.

I have had this policy for more than 20 years and am now in need of utilizing it. My disability was approved and all of a sudden Unum is saying that i can't collect and have stopped by checks.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

I am trying to find someone who has had a really good experience with a lawyer who handles disability denial particularly with Unum Provident.

I have had this policy for more than 20 years and am now in need of utilizing it. My disability was approved and all of a sudden Unum is saying that i can't collect and have stopped by checks.
https://attorneypages.com/566/index.htm

Antigone*

Click the little blue link in the box that says "find an insurance attorney." This is not an attorney referral service. This is a forum where you can ask questions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">