• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

laurikey1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Massachusetts

I am currently on long term disability because of an illness. MetLife is the insurance company that is handling the claim. My question is this......I am completing the annual financial report and one of the questions is whether I have worked since being on disability. Last year I attempted to try a part time job. I worked for two days a week 5 hours a day for a total of 10 hours. I was fired after 2 months of employment for calling in sick too much and being unreliable. Do I need to list this job on that financial statement? I did report it on my taxes for 2010. I think I made a total of $400 if that in the two months. Any advice would be great...thank youWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">