• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

north carolina medicade help while on dissiability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dannyf

north carolina,

my name is danny, i became dissabled in 2007 due to a thyroid problem and bone spurs that damaged my spinal cord leaving me with partal numbness from the wast down in certain areas, i walk with two cains now and can only walk short disiances,i'm unable to sit in one place for more than 30 to 40 min then i have to get up and move or lay down for a few minutes. i filed for disability in 2007 and was granted it in 2008(great:) ).when i went to my medicade off for recertafication i was told i had to pay a deductiable of about 3,600 every 6 months to keep medicade,and recently my daughter moved in with me and i was told close to 3,900 deductable every 6 months for me to receive medicade. i have two more bone spurs that will! need attition sometime this year. if i had that kind of deductable every 6 months i would not need medicade. i was told my necessary expenses are not taken into account for consideration in getting medicade such as my rent,power,water,trash and everyday expenses,like soap,towlet paper things my 100.00 a month food stamps does not cover. is thier anything i can due to get help in north carolina any thing i can do please help me if you can.

thank you,
dannyWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">