• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paying back liberity mutual/lawyer for social security

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

keli449

What is the name of your state nv (only U.S. law)?
Hi, in 10/06 i was in a cab accident (passenger) I was voulantaried fired from my job due to my ongoing injuries, this occured in ca where i was living at the time.I had ins through my former emp they are liberty mutual, they started paying me jan 08 after state disability ran out, they hired a soc sec lawyer as i was denied, it states i have to pay lib mutual and the lawyer they hired for me back, I am awaiting a ruling on soc sec now and mediation from cab co is comming up, what are they going to take out? seems unfair as i payed into this ins when i was employed, and since soc sec is lower then my lib mutual ins is lib mutual going to pay the difference and if so for how long?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Since no one here has read your policy with Liberty Mutual, no one here can say what they will do.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
See also: https://forum.freeadvice.com/auto-accidents-vehicle-claims-1/cab-accident-469935.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">