• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

std and csdi payments

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

casper51

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
I am currently on STD and just applied for LTD. I was required to file for California state disab. ins. (CSDI) The employee is the only one that pays into this fund. I was approved and have been getting checks dating back to my LTD approval date. I did call CSDI and my employer to notifiy them and they said they were aware of it. To cover my butt I made a copy of the check and faxed it to HR at my job. I am sure they will come back for this EXTRA money sometime but don't know why they are not grabbing it before I get it? Question: Is it possible that since both my employer and my insurance (LTD) co. don't contribute to CSDI, it may be untouchable by them, unlike ssdi? Sorry so long, thanks alot for any reply.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">