• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Terminated Disibilty Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Massachusetts, My long term Disibilty insurance has been terminated. I have Unum (the worst) and they have been paying me for the past 23 months due to a head on collision woth a drunk driver. This started me to have small seizures, I was unable to work.
Now they tell me, that it was all in my head and that there was no organic findings of egg abnormalities.

Since the doctor, has not completed his tests yet, I told them that was a little premature to terminate me. Their answer, that's the way it is, we don't pay more than 24v months for mental illness.

Well I have been to 3 shrinks, and not one of them suggested PTS, or any type of mental illness.

So now what do I do? I will lose $2400.00 a month.

Any information will be appreciated.:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">