• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 x marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scmclady

What is the name of your state? This is question I'm not sure of the answer, I now live in Mississippi, I was married to my first husband in TN, moved to Alabama, then he moved to GA after seperation and married another lady. He is now in jail in the state of GA. I asumed I was divorced when I heard of his marriage to this lady. So I married a man in Alabama, my second marriage, we lived in Alabama and I haven't heard from him since we seperated in 2000. I moved to Mississippi and now reside here. I have since met a man and want to do the right thing so I am looking for advice and very reasonable cost attorney fees as I am a single mom trying to make a living. I would like to have this matter resolved as it will also clear my own conscience. Please help in any way you can, and in advance Thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">