• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

90 waiting period

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

laschrepel

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma.....I am filing for an uncontested divorce in Oklahoma the judges clerk said that I may be able to ask the judge to waive the 90 waiting period with out going to consueling ( we have a child who will be 18 in Feb 2010) she says it can be waived based on the childs age and the fact that we separated over 2 years ago. What I want to know is this "Application to waive the 90 day waiting period" an actual document that requires me to fill it out before going in front of the judge or am I just to ask him to waive it when I apprear in front of him**************.....Im confused.....and my court date is set for this Friday

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma.....I am filing for an uncontested divorce in Oklahoma the judges clerk said that I may be able to ask the judge to waive the 90 waiting period with out going to consueling ( we have a child who will be 18 in Feb 2010) she says it can be waived based on the childs age and the fact that we separated over 2 years ago. What I want to know is this "Application to waive the 90 day waiting period" an actual document that requires me to fill it out before going in front of the judge or am I just to ask him to waive it when I apprear in front of him**************.....Im confused.....and my court date is set for this Friday
Why didn't you ask the clerk what document to use?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">