• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

abandonment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blank

in new jersey, if i have to file for divorce to secure child support, can i claim abandonment even though he was still "living " in the family home. out of 21 days in dec. he was out after midnight 11 days 3 times overnight. we have 3 small children and i'm a stay at home mom. the other problem i have right now is that i don't drive. i never did drive it has always been a phobia for me. i recently got my permit and have signed up for lessons. thanks for any help. i have spoken to a local lawyer and found out that in new jersey i can't set up support with just a seperation agreement. if worse came to worse, any idea how long would it take to get a support order in place. he is out of the house now. i asked him to go.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">