• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

? about divorce and inheritance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AzGrown

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

Hello I wrote in here last week with a ? about how one can find out if they are named in a living trust. The reason I was asking is that my Ex that I am still
married to but have been seperated for more than 10 years and his mother recently passed and had told me I am to get some money from her estate. He too
said her had an envelope with a few thousand with my name on it to come to get it from is house last Friday. I went he did not answer to me. I have not heard from him
since that day but was served divorce papers yesterday. I am wondering if he has filed now to try and hide something in her trust from me by filing now.Can I
make it part of the divorce agreement to show me the trust before I will consent to divorce? Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">