• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adaption, divorce etc

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

Irina Dinsky

my boyfriend of 2 years, divorced after 30 years of being married to a witch, 3 adapted from "dyfus" children (2 of different races) the witch has a custody of the two youngest, living 3 hours driving from us she will drop the youngest at my boyfriend's work and leave without even getting out of her car: no announcement, no "is it ok", just dropping them off, the kids hate my gotts, completely brainwashed by the witch, turn our house upside down, making us insane; not listening to a word we are saying; as "girlfriend" what rights do I have, what can we do to stop these "dropping offs"; please somebody help.

Last edited:

LegalBeagle

Irina Dinsky said:
my boyfriend of 2 years, divorced after 30 years of being married to a witch, 3 adapted from "dyfus" children (2 of different races) the witch has a custody of the two youngest, living 3 hours driving from us she will drop the youngest at my boyfriend's work and leave without even getting out of her car: no announcement, no "is it ok", just dropping them off, the kids hate my gotts, completely brainwashed by the witch, turn our house upside down, making us insane; not listening to a word we are saying; as "girlfriend" what rights do I have, what can we do to stop these "dropping offs"; please somebody help.
How was they adapted? As girlfriend, you really do not have any rights.. not that I understand what rights you want..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">