• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adultery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? my state is mass.my question is can i sue the woman who is having a affair with my husband? he is living with her, even though we are still married. he doesn't want a divorce,and i won't file because he broke the vows,so he should file..we have 7 kids,latest is 4 mos. he's been living with her a year now,but we are still intimate.he claims to still love me, and for me to be patient,he wants to come back,but he can't abandon her, she was married when it started,now she's divorced,but he is not,can i sue her for tearing apart a family,and he is using our money to support her house,and she is stealing my sperm,it's mine legally and morally,just as his body is mine.and she stole my kids father from them, and she stole his affections from me..can this bedone? she knew he was married when shewent after him.

S

spoyld77

um, no you can't sue her. Wake up, did he have a problem leaving you when you were the one he made his vows too? Why stick around and wait...unless he is that incredible in bed.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Why should he file for divorce? He's got the best of both worlds. His mistress and his family. And you're buying his line, sinker and all. Why should he get rid of her, for that matter? He has her, and he can have you when he pleases.

Your husband is at least as culpable as she is - perhaps even more so as he's the one who made vows to you.

I would personally suggest counseling for you to try and sort out why you would put yourself and your children at risk by remaining with this man. Physically (I'm willing to bet this is not the first OW he's been with - who knows what goodies he's bringing home to you), emotionally, and financially.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

"we have 7 kids, latest is 4 mos.

"she is stealing my sperm, it's mine legally and morally . . ."

=========================================

My response:

This has GOT to be the "Quote of the Week"!

Sweetheart, THE LAST thing you need is his "sperm". With seven kids, in an overpopulated world, I think you've had enough - - in fact, I think you'd be hardpressed to find anyone who would agree with you that you NEED more children.

Time for a "snip, snip" of the old tubes, wouldn't you say?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Reasons to Stop Having Children - -

NUMBER 10: You've gotten tired of thinking up new names - - but, "Chiquita" does come to mind.

NUMBER 9: McDonald's is forced to feed your family in shifts.

NUMBER 8: You're so poor because of this, that all you do is go around telling your children that Santa's not real.

NUMBER 7: You have so many children that you're forced to sit at the children's table.

NUMBER 6: You catch your husband standing in front of the microwave with his pants down.

NUMBER 5: With all of the responses from FreeAdvice, you think to yourself, "You know . . . everybody's right - - I am an idiot."

NUMBER 4: With a sigh of relief, you say to yourself, "At least I didn't marry into the Jackson family."

NUMBER 3: You can handle his adultery if you drink enough hard cider.

NUMBER 2: At Easter, your neighbors insist on hiding all of YOUR eggs.

AND, the NUMBER ONE Reason to Stop Having Children - -

You say to one of the kids, "Tug my leg again and you're on a milk carton!"

IAAL

Whyte Noise

"and she is stealing my sperm,it's mine legally and morally,just as his body is mine.and she stole my kids father from them, and she stole his affections from me.."

This has got to be the most asinine statement I have ever read in my life.

Honey, get a clue, OK?? First of all, his body doesn't belong to you at all. It belongs to him, and he can do whatever he sees fit to do with it. I don't care if you're married to him or not. A marriage license isn't a possessary paper. You don't "own" him.

She "stole" YOUR sperm? How?? Was he asleep and she just reached over and gave him a hand job without his knowledge, stored YOUR sperm in a jar, and broke out the turkey baster??? Since when does a female body make sperm anyways?? His body is producing it, not yours, it's not YOUR sperm, it's his. And I guarantee you that woman ain't "stealing" a damn thing from him, he's giving it away willingly.

She didn't "steal" your kids father away from them. He went willingly. But he's not coming back willingly, is he? Why should he? He's got you strung along, playing a little tune for you, and he has her strung along as well. He'll sing your song as long as you let him.

And finally, there is no "alienation of affection". You admit that he still has sex with you. (I have that mental image of Grandma Klump again..... talking about 'relations')

You asked, "can this be done?" Well, I guess SOMETHING has been done, although it's on your husband's part and not the woman he's living with. Yeah, she may have known he was married, but so did HE. It was HIS responsibility to *just say no* and he didn't want to.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

"and she is stealing my sperm,it's mine legally and morally,just as his body is mine.and she stole my kids father from them, and she stole his affections from me.."

My further response:

The Emancipation Proclamation - -

"That on the 1st day of January, A.D. 1863, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free; and the executive government of the United States, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom.

"That the executive will on the 1st day of January aforesaid, by proclamation, designate the States and parts of States, if any, in which the people thereof, respectively, shall then be in rebellion against the United States; and the fact that any State or the people thereof shall on that day be in good faith represented in the Congress of the United States by members chosen thereto at elections wherein a majority of the qualified voters of such States shall have participated shall, in the absence of strong countervailing testimony, be deemed conclusive evidence that such State and the people thereof are not then in rebellion against the United States."

Now, therefore, I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested as Commander-In-Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States in time of actual armed rebellion against the authority and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure for supressing said rebellion, do, on this 1st day of January, A.D. 1863, and in accordance with my purpose so to do, publicly proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days from the first day above mentioned, order and designate as the States and parts of States wherein the people thereof, respectively, are this day in rebellion against the United States the following, to wit:

Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana (except the parishes of St. Bernard, Palquemines, Jefferson, St. John, St. Charles, St. James, Ascension, Assumption, Terrebone, Lafourche, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Orleans, including the city of New Orleans), Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia (except the forty-eight counties designated as West Virginia, and also the counties of Berkeley, Accomac, Morthhampton, Elizabeth City, York, Princess Anne, and Norfolk, including the cities of Norfolk and Portsmouth), and which excepted parts are for the present left precisely as if this proclamation were not issued.

And by virtue of the power and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves within said designated States and parts of States are, and henceforward shall be, free; and that the Executive Government of the United States, including the military and naval authorities thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.

And I hereby enjoin upon the people so declared to be free to abstain from all violence, unless in necessary self-defence; and I recommend to them that, in all case when allowed, they labor faithfully for reasonable wages.

And I further declare and make known that such persons of suitable condition will be received into the armed service of the United States to garrison forts, positions, stations, and other places, and to man vessels of all sorts in said service.

And upon this act, sincerely believed to be an act of justice, warranted by the Constitution upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind and the gracious favor of Almighty God."

C

cinbad

Ok Let's get real

I know it is common sense to most of you, but this woman has been out of the reality loop for years and needs to know what's what.

Babycat, your husband is cheating on you. Plain and simple. You need a lawyer, not to get him back but to DIVORCE him. Before he carries out some devised plan to rid you of any property he would be obligated to hand over in a divorce. Also, this is the only way you can help yourself and your children to be a happy family again.

Understand this much. It is not any fault of the other woman, it is all his fault. He owes her nothing, they have made no vows. He has made his vows to you and broken them. This man can not now be trusted. I don't want to hurt you, but you have SEVEN children to think of. He is not thinking of them. YOU have to. He is stringing you along for some reason. Otherwise, he would not have even taken the chance with this other woman. He didn't care if you would leave him when he first slept with this woman. Believe me she is not the problem. If it wasn't her it would be someone else.

I would advise you to seek a lawyer as soon as possible. He has no morals. This is dangerous. This means he would have no problem leaving you with 7 kids and homeless.

I would not have answered this post except for the fact I know how you could come to be this screwed up. He has manipulated you to the point where you can't figure out which way is up. With the strain of seven kids, I can see how. But believe me when I say, if you can just go for the lawyer and follow his directions, you will end up the winner in this situation. Chances are also good that he might come crawling back too. But I would not let him back in until he had signed a postnuptual aggreement that would prevent him from ever doing it again. If he balks... tell him he broke your trust, why should you trust him now. Trust me, he will sign it. Don't let him manipulate you into ending the divorce either. Be strong, wimpy women are not attractive. To any man, even your husband. It may just make him see you in another light. And it might help you to see yourself in a better light.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">