• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adultery Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KERI

What is the name of your state? Connecticut
I found out my husband is cheating on me with a woman, and have also found out he's bisexual. He deceived me from day one, i never would have dated him much less married him if i knew. I have emails, will they stand up in court? I've filed Pro-se because i cant afford an attorney. We've only been married 1 1/2 years, house was mine prior. He wants me to pay him for money he received on the sale of his house after our marraige.

HomeGuru

KERI said:
I found out my husband is cheating on me with a woman, and have also found out he's bisexual. He deceived me from day one, i never would have dated him much less married him if i knew. I have emails, will they stand up in court? I've filed Pro-se because i cant afford an attorney. We've only been married 1 1/2 years, house was mine prior. He wants me to pay him for money he received on the sale of his house after our marraige.

**A: you are going to have a hard time. Sell your computer and car and hire an attorney.

HomeGuru

KERI said:
thanks for nothing......

**A: you don't have nothing. You have a bi-sexual cheating husband. And that's something!
Consider taking him back. You might have more fun.
Honey, tonight you be the man and tomorrow night, I'll be the man.

LdiJ

KERI said:
What did the money from the sale of his house go for?

Darlene1129

Keri,

Don't pay any attention to those other idiots that posted an answer to your question, The best thing for you to do is seek legal aid and have them help you with a divorce for Adultry and you two are not meant for each other.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Darlene1129 said:
Keri,

Don't pay any attention to those other idiots that posted an answer to your question, The best thing for you to do is seek legal aid and have them help you with a divorce for Adultry and you two are not meant for each other.
Most legal aid societies CANNOT provide legal representation for a contested divorce. They can help with uncontested and pro se filings.

KERI

$9000 went for a custom harley he bought, $2000 vacation, the rest went towards catching up on monthly bills because he made me quit my part time job when we got married, but he didnt contribute financially for 6months until he sold his house.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">