• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adultry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TRDAngelle

I live in Utah, and I am in the process of divorcing a member of the United States Military. We have been separated, and I have been dating another person, since we were no longer together. My soon-to-be ex-husband keeps threatening me with charges of adultry, and claims that if convicted, I will be thrown in Levinworth Penitentary. But, I have evidence that he has commit adultry, too. Can he really sue me for adultry, and can I countersue, or is it just a misdemeanor and not worth my time and effort?

D

dorenephilpot

Let's put on our thinking caps for a minute: Have you EVER heard of someone who was convicted of a crime called adultery and who was sentenced to the penitentiary for it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">