• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adultry & Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tinabl

I live in Nevada and was married in NV. We have 2 young children together. When I was pregnant (planned pregnancy) with our 2nd child, my husband had an affair with another lady. He ended up leaving me at 3months pregnant and moving to California, that was 11 months ago. He filed for divorce 7 months ago. The divorce papers stated that he did not want to contest anything (he came into the marriage with nothing), but he wanted ridiculous custody rights. I will not agree to the custody or visitations he is asking for (he has NEVER even seen his new baby nor paid me child support since he left 11months ago). Is there a way I can bring up ADULTRY and if so, how do I have to prove it? Can I get the divorce finalized before all the custody and visitiations are figured out since we are only contesting about custody & visits and if so, how do I go about doing this also?

T

Tinabl

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Where's the child, Nevada or in California ?

Where was the Petition filed, Nevada or in California ?

IAAL

The children and I are both in Nevada and the divorce was filed in Nevada. I do not have a lawyer at this time due to finances.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">